Description of Exhibit: This special event will be held Friday, March 22, 2024 from 1pm-7pm and Saturday, March 23, 2024 from 10am – 5pm in the Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center Arena in Beckley, WV. This agreement is between Southern Communications Corporation (Sponsor of the Show) and ____________________________ (Exhibitor).
Exhibitor agrees to the following:
1. Booth space at the show. Access to electricity is also available. Outside electricity is limited to 110 only. Outside booth bring your own tent. Table skirts are $10 each payable to the Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center.
2. Southern Communications also agrees to provide $24,000 in promotional advertising to promote the show on these Southern Communications radio stations – 103CIR; Groovy 94.1FM; WTNJ 105.9; WWNR News/Talk 620 & 101.1FM; and WBKW 93.5FM &1070AM. We will also promote on all of our five websites and social media.
3. Set up is a soft set up Thursday, March 21, 2024 from noon – 3:30 pm. Must be set up by 3:30 pm. Mixer starts at 5:00-7:00
4. Friday, March 22 is the finalization of setting booths up starting at 8:00 all booths should be done by 12:30 show starts at 1:00!
5. Exhibitor understands that a person must be at the booth/table during all hours of the show, 1pm-7pm on Friday and 10am-5pm on Saturday.
6. Exhibitor is not permitted to dismantle, disturb, or remove their booth during the show. Tear down will be Saturday after 5pm.
7. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due and payable to Southern Communications upon signing this agreement. The other 50% is due and payable before or before the show begins on Friday, March 22, 2024. Cancelation has to be PG 2
8. Mandatory- No booth space will be reserved without signed agreement and 50% deposit. Booths may not be moved or modified without the approval of the General Manager of the show.
9. Southern Communications and/or the sponsor (s) are not responsible for the contents and/or the materials contained in the booth.
10. No hanging of signs or banners in the upper rooms is allowed. (The tape will pull off paint from the room.)
11. All autos and trucks in the show require a special permit from the West Virginia DMV. Check with the DMV at least two weeks before the show to get your permit. No more than 10 gallons of gas is permitted in any vehicle due to Fire Marshall regulations. All propane tanks must remain outside
12. No Alcohol, Food portions are limited to 2 oz.
13. Southern Communications reserves the right to refuse any applicant for any reason. It is expressly understood that neither Southern Communications, The Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center, or any of our sponsors shall be held responsible for any loss by fire, theft, or vandalism that may occur to exhibitor’s merchandise or equipment for whatever cause; or any personal injury to the exhibitor, his agents or employees from any cause whatsoever.
Southern Communications and its stations do not discriminate in advertising on the basis of race or gender. Any provision in any other or agreement that purports to discriminate on the basis of race or gender even if it is handwritten, typed, or otherwise hereby rejected.