Deadline March 3, 2024
Welcome to the nomination form for the ‘2024 Southern Communication Women’s Expo Woman of the Year’ award, under the theme of ‘A Woman Who Inspires You.’
We are excited to invite you to take part in recognizing and celebrating an amazing woman in Southern West Virginia who inspires and uplift others.
This is your opportunity to shine a spotlight on a strong, resilient, woman who is compassionate and gives to her community. Someone who is kind and makes a difference through their dedication and passion!
We encourage you to submit your nominations for the Woman of the Year award, and help us honor the outstanding women who inspire and empower us all. Your nomination could be the key to acknowledging the extraordinary contributions of someone who deserves this prestigious recognition.
Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensees and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to be nominated. See Official Rules below.
Woman of the Year
There is no purchase necessary and no obligation in order to participate.
Nomination Entries will be taken between 11/1/23- 3/3/24
Prize: 1 (One) Nominee will be chosen and proclaimed the Woman of the Year from all entries by a committee of representatives from sponsors and staff of Southern Communications.
To Enter: Nominees can be submitted through the Women’s expo website.
Winner: Must be a resident of West Virginia to win. Prize is non transferable. Our Listening area includes – Raleigh, Fayette, Greenbrier, McDowell, Mercer, Monroe, Nicholas, Summers and Wyoming Counties. Winner must be able to attend the award ceremony at a time and date announced by the organizers of the 2024 Women’s Expo.
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors, and employees as well as its associates, representatives, and advertisers from any and all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by a signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensees and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Person(s) working in competing media (newspaper, billboard, direct mail, specialty advertising, and/or television) are not eligible to participate, including employees and immediate family, persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees. No prize substitution(s) or transfers of winning to another player will be allowed once the prize has been awarded.
- One winner per household, per station, every 30 days.
- Southern Communications reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time. Rules will be made available to the public from our studios located at 306. S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV. 25801and online at 103CIR.com